cedar

cedar

Monday, March 17, 2014

Fargo Conference Information

An update on the ND ACTE (Association for Colleges of Teacher Education) conference on Friday, April 4th, that a number of you are attending:

Stacy at NDSU is going to be mailing me parking passes for you to use for that day. As you may know, parking on university campuses requires a pass. Stacy is going to mail them to my home address to make sure we get them on time. I've requested 6 of them; one for me, one for Wylee and his family, and four others. I believe that should be enough. If it's not, I'll give up mine.

I also have a map of the campus that you'll need so you know where to park AND where the conference is located. NDSU is a huge campus so it's easy to get lost. Since I am driving in that morning, you will have to figure out the route from your hotel to the location of the conference. Be sure to do this ahead of time so you're not driving around lost the morning of the conference!

You will be staying at the Homewood Suites the night of April 3rd, checking out before you leave for the conference the morning of April 4th. The Homewood Suites is located at 2021 16th Street North in Fargo - Phone (701) 235-3150. Jen Heid has your confirmation numbers for your room reservations.

I will email you the NDSU campus map. Any questions, please ask Jen. She has all of the info you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment