cedar

cedar

Monday, March 24, 2014

App for iPad Training on April 22 at TJES

It's some time from now but here's the latest on the iPad training that will be held at Theodore Jamerson Elementary School (TJES) on Tuesday, April 22:

Brenda Rhone, who is conducting the training, has asked that you have a Dropbox account prior to this training. We have talked about Dropbox in Ed. Tech. but for those of you NOT in Ed. Tech, you will have to create your own account.

I love Dropbox (as you know) and use it all the time. I have the desktop icon installed on my office computer here at work and my laptop at home. When I leave for the day, I drag and drop things into Dropbox and then access them when I get home. No need to carry flash drives around anymore!

Go to www.dropbox.com and create an account. I suggest putting the icon on your desktop for easy access. Of course, you can still access Dropbox from any computer that has an internet connection. But it's easier if you have the icon on your desktop - and quicker.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask Jen Heid as she is also a frequent user. You can ask me, too - of course. Play around with it a bit before the training next month so you're ready to go with the resources Brenda is going to share with you.

Let technology work for you - have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment